Aug 23, 2012

Rock-A-Bye Baby Shower

Hey All! 

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. As you all know, I am now 8 mo. pregnant. Life has been crazy these last 8 months with my husband tearing his Achilles tendon, my daughter starting kindergarten and several friends getting married. I needed to take a break from PLC to focus on my crazy & busy life. I wanted to check in and let you all know...I'm still here and I think about all of you wonderful fans daily. This past weekend my cousin, best friend and mom threw me a AMAZING baby shower, we are having a little boy and we decided to name him Crue (after Motley Crue of course) so naturally we had to have a ROCK-A-BYE baby themed shower. I wanted to share a few pics with you all.

To view the full baby shower gallery - click  here: 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85512352@N07/sets/72157631211600134/
Please leave comments on the pictures! I know the party planners would love your feedback!  

Shower InvitationCrue's Rock-A-Bye Baby ShowerAutographs for the little Rockstar!Swag Banner!
Have a Drink on me - ACDCCustom Cupcake Stand Made out of RecordsB&W 80's Rock Band PhotosCandy BuffetPerfection!Ready to open gifts under the arch

1 comment:

  1. It must have been wonderful to have such a great baby shower. It was very sweet of your loved ones to arrange this amazing setup for the event. The food, cupcakes and decorations are looking really nice. I’m also helping to organize a baby shower for my best friend, and have rented a suitable party hall for it at one of the well-known Chicago event venues.

    ReplyDelete